The specific factors of the damage of die casting mould are reflected in the aspects.
The analysis of 6 factors of die casting mould is mainly reflected in: 1. 2. Mold design; 3. Mold materials; 4. Mechanical processing; 5. Heat treatment; 6. Operation.
Due to the different usage of cold extrusion dies, the use of steel is complicated, and the machining process is more. The specific factors that can affect the life of the die are divided into six aspects:
(1) extrusion parts: in the design of extruding parts, the related to die failure is:
The raw material steel number; The shape and size of the parts; The method of extrusion; Degree of deformation; The dimension precision of the product.
(2) mold design: during cold extrusion, the service life of the mold can be affected:
Improper use of mold materials; The hardness is unreasonable; There is a sharp Angle between the surface and the surface. The thickness of the thin wall is too large; The circle radius is too small; The fiber orientation of the material is unreasonable; Improper coordination accuracy.
(3) mold material: when selecting mold materials, the following are closely related:
The purity of steel is poor; A segregation of chemical constituents; (1) loose in steel; A ribbon (mesh) carbide; (1) the banded structure; The quality of the annealing is not good.
(4) mechanical processing: when metal cutting of mold parts is processed, the impact of the mold failure is:
The abrasion damage and the trace of microcracks; Poor quality of electrical processing; The radius is smaller; The surface roughness is poor; Poor size accuracy; The processing stress is not removed.
(5) heat treatment: when the mold parts are treated with heat treatment, the effect of the mold failure is:
Improper heating rate; Improper quenching temperature; Improper cooling rate; Improper insulation time; Improper atmosphere in the furnace; There is not enough time to return fire; Insufficient surface hardness;
(6) operation: when the cold extrusion process is produced, it is related to the failure of the mold:
Improper installation of the mold; Poor lubrication condition; Improper cooling conditions; Poor equipment condition; The actual operation is not required.
Through the above notes, affect the service life of cold extrusion mould all sorts of all sorts of factors, makes us see clearly that for the actual production of the specific problems, must adopt corresponding measures to solve step by step.
For more information on aluminum alloy die-casting, please visit the hardware website of foshan south China sea.
Foshan nanhai shore hardware products co. LTD.
Address: xinlian industrial zone, lishui town, nanhai district, foshan city, guangdong province.
Domestic sales department
Responsible person: Mr. Fu.
Contact number :0757-85611207 13794063074.